This new VHF handheld transceiver packs a lot of performance into a MIL-spec* rugged polycarbonate body.
Designed to resist splashes and dust, the DJ-A10 features professional grade specifications such as 1W audio output, 2.5 ppm frequency stability, capable of operating 136-174 MHz range at 5W with 50 tone-squelch, DCS or DTMF/ANI in 128 programmable-channels or VFO mode.
- 128 channels to program operating parameters via
- PC utility software
- Channel, Name tag and VFO (Frequency) display
- modes selectable
- Comes with a rechargeable Li-Ion pack, desktop
- quick-charger and high-performance whip antenna
- Ergonomically designed compact body 59.0W x
- 98.0H x 35.0D mm or 2.32W x 3.86H x 1.38D inches
- (w/o projections, approx.), weighs approx.227g or
- 8.01oz inclusive of battery pack and antenna
- 3 types of Scan functions (VFO/Memory
- channels/Priority), 50 CTCSS, 116 DCS and 4
- Tone-burst tones
- Backlit, Dot Matrix LCD screen with alphanumeric
- Microphone and speaker ports
- Includes FM radio receiver, Internal VOX, Voiceprompt
- in English, Remote-Kill/Stun/Waken, Analog
- scrambling, Voice Compounder, Narrow FM,
- Repeater-reverse, Auto-Power-OFF, Busy-Channel-
- Lockout, Time-Out-Timer and more and more at No
- extra costs!